Monday 7 February 2011

I love to boogie



This LO is done using the jillibean soup fagioli  range of papers.  I made some of the rosette flowers by cutting 6 inch strips of paper and then folding it into a fan, sticking on a piece of card at the back and then some buttons.  I used my double sided tape rolls to make some glitter glue circles using the marigold distress stickles.  There is a fair bit of distress ink hidden away on the page, I inked my doily using marmalade, olive crush and firebrick - just dabbing them on with a makeup sponge.  I also did some paper rolling and a bit of a belt effect at the bottom of the papers and added some net to soften the brown paper, there is some hidden journalling too tucked behind the photos.  This is a picture of my DS performing to 'I like to boogie' by T-rex at a local summer festival with his dance class....complete with elvis costume and an inflatable guitar, he was great :) 





13 comments:

  1. I love the doily - must try that. Your rosettes are also lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous layout - I love the colours and the mixtures and the combination - just fantastic!

    Hope you're having a great Monday

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a fantastic page, the colours and photos are gorgeous and the doily, rolled papers and fan flowers add so much dimension. It's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super bright and funky layout..love all the little details. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, I love the bright colours and the paper rolling looks really effective with the rosettes :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout ...aawwww, isn't he so cute :) I do love the rolled papers as well. How clever, must try that, it's such a great look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all! It's sometimes the little details that really make a page come together... stickles are just so perfect. There's so much going on ... but it blends in with the pictures and doesn't distract at all from your adorable son!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've used these papers, the rosettes and the paper curling techniques are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous LO! Love the colours and the rosettes. Well done on all that inking too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page! I love the colours and paper rolls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab, love the bright colours
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails