Thursday 3 February 2011

Splash


Here is one of the underwater shots from our holiday - only a little waterproof compact camera but some it took some nice photos...and videos and all the kids loved having underwater photos taken of them :)  I've not managed to get lots of scrapping done this week, but have speant some time purusing the new CHA releases which look lovely, and seen lots of gorgeous LOs in my browsing time.  I used the Basic Grey Kioshi papers for this LO, and the MS lace punch.  I dry brushed some silver around the edges of the paper, and then did some circle prints with the paint bottle lids - seen lots of this on LOs and fancied giving it a go.  The other thing I have seen more and more is the swirly string - stapled to the paper - this was fun as my stapler is tiny so I had to adapt where I stapled and the angle so that I could actually staple :) I thought it went well and looked a bit bubbly like the photo.  Here are some close ups.





8 comments:

  1. beautiful layout, great photo. the silver paint really adds to the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout, the twine looks good and i like the effect you've created with the bottle tops :) I must rememeber to take one of these underwater cameras on holiday this year, the photo is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this - and the photo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo and the layout really gives it an underwater look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just fabulous ... love the silver

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab LO, love the swirly string
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO Kat. Love the photo and the string. Also love how you've highlighted the 5 on the measuring tape. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails