Saturday 4 June 2011

Scrap Revolution

 As some of you will know I have had the privilege of doing some creating for Scrap Revolution this month, so I thought I would post you some peaks at the projects I did with the stash that they sent me.  Above is my Surfs Up LO peak using some Teresa Collins papers (click on the Surfs Up link if you want to see the whole project).
This is a LO called Dreamer which I did with some gorgeous Websters papers - I can see why everyone love thems them. (again click on the Dreamer link to see the full project)

 
Last but not least this is a little peak at what will be coming next with some lovely Jillibean soup papers so do go over and have look :)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting looking 'peeks' - look forward to seeing the full projects.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they all look gorgeous, can't wait to see the whole things. Scrap revolution is a fab shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing! can't wait to see the entire layouts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails