Thursday 10 July 2014

Luxury Camping


Here is my 2nd page using Marion Smiths papers from ATDML - and my first go at a split down the middle - I cut my diamond paper in a 1/3 and 2/3 line, then I layered up some other strips of paper in the gap - I used the doily lace punch by Martha Stewart and distressed the edge of the newspaper piece.  I then had my journalling on the smaller side of the split, and my photo on the wider part.  I layered up photo mounts and placed my photo in a little Polaroid frame that I cut from the papers.  I used some of my clay embellishments that I made with air dry clay from Baker Ross and Martha Stewart molds and then wound some prima flowers around the edges and filled the frame with a Marion Smith clock.  The last touches were some pearls.

The photo was from a camping trip last year...and when we camp we do luxury and in the photo you can see our pop up washing basket, then a rug - we take heaters, and a wide range of kitchen from bbqs to items like espresso pots...we even have plastic wine glasses!






1 comment:

  1. Ooh very nice, I'm a crafter, but wouldn't really know where to start with scrapbooking. Like the range of toppers but how they don't over power.

    I've nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award, all about discovering new blogs and finding followers. Find out more here - http://www.thesecitydays.co.uk/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html look forward to reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails