Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas cards


I am quite a simplistic card maker - I spend time layering up my pages but for some reason struggle with cards and find simple easier :)

Last Christmas I was given this beautiful set of papermania stamps the first is a beautiful tree and all I did was add some bling and then some glitter for the bow.


A little more technical - I stamped a woodgrain stamp through a little square aperture that I made, and then stamped the stockings onto October Afternoon gingham paper and then cut them out.


I water-coloured this beautiful reindeer with distress inks and then added some glossy accents to the bow and some glittery snow and a golden star.


I also received a beautiful holly die cut - a couple of years back and as I had a Robin stamp it was the perfect branch for the Robin to sit on - again cut out of gingham paper, and then I stamped some snowflakes falling too.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I have tried card making and have simply over-layered, over embellished them - the result is a mess!
    Simple really is best (for cards only, not pages!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails