Thursday 26 March 2015

Sprinkled with Love and the Virtual Crop


Last weekend we had another Virtual Crop over at Created by ATDML - they are happening each month and there are a limited number of kits that are put on sale in the shop, if you can't get your hands on a kit you can still play along with your own papers.  There are 3 classes and a challenge on the weekend and chatter in our Facebook group.

Here is the first page from my class (here is a link to the instructions) it uses quite a few of the 3 by 4 pages, and then there is lots of fussy cutting and layering to create a grid style page.  I kept the photos black and white to make them stand out and they are all from our holiday in France last year, and a nice way to document the kids growing up.

I'll be back with another page from my class tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. ooh gorgeous..love the mixture of patterns and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great grid design and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails