Friday 22 May 2015

This Makes me Happy


Earlier in the year we went skating and it happened to coincide with Shaun the Sheep being there to help launch his movie.  We got to make cupcakes  and then Shaun appeared on the ice and for photos - after a bit of debate both the kids decided that Shaun was cool enough to have their photos with!

I over-exposed the photo in the editing software on my phone and printed it 4" square then used a corner rounder (something I've not used in a while!) and made a poloroid style photo mount.  The papers are from Crate Papers Craft Market and a little bit of the Confetti range too (left over my classes at the ATDML retreat) - they are beautiful complete with gold foiling and golden glitter that doesn't come off!  The base of my page was covered in gesso, then ink and embossing powder in greys, blues and golds.  I then drew some circles in pencil around and started to layer up my papers.  I mixed in a material coaster from the pound store and some muslin.  As there were quite a few layers on my page stapling it made it easier to work with and went with the silvery theme too.  The finishing details were some little pearls ands sticker stars.




1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails