Tuesday 12 January 2016

Have to Wear the Hat


I know Christmas was a while back, but in the scrapping world you are pretty much always in catch-up, so I thought I'd show you some of my Christmas pages (I am hoping for some snow this year to, as I love snow pages...and snow too :)).  I started this page with several circles from the October Afternoon "Under the Tree" collection that I got sent by Mel and Jill from ATDML for my kit.  I layered them at the top of the page, then used the papers to create a photo mount, then some washi and lace as well as a doily, gold thread and some bells from the ephemera pack that comes with the papers.  I also used a Kaisercraft Christmas Basic sticker and woodgrain heart to complete the page.

I'll be back with some more Christmas pages, also this weekend is our first Virtual Crop of the year and I creating a year in review type page for 2015, some of the kits are still available to if you'd like to join in with a kit pop along to the shop.






2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Katherine - look forward to seeing your yea in review at the weekend - Ruthx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails